SELECTED WORKS (Kevan Manwaring)
- Heavy Weather: tempestuous tales of stranger climes. (ed.) The British Library
- ‘Performing Fairy’ (co-editor, special issue), Revenant: critical and creative studies of the supernatural. Falmouth University. http://www.revenantjournal.com/issues/performing-fairy-guest-editors-fay-hield-and-kevan-manwaring/
- ‘Heavy Weather: a creative intervention’. Gothic Nature. 2, pp. 285-294. Available from: https://gothicnaturejournal.com/.
- Hyperion: tower of the winds. An interactive novel. Tales Writer (available on Google Play & App Store).
- ‘Walking Between Worlds: in defence of experiential research’, now available in Writing in Practice, vol. 6: https://issuu.com/publications-nawe.co/docs/wip_2020/144
- ‘Finding the Line: A triangulation between walking, multimodality, and embodied poetics’ now available in Axon: Poetry: small leaps, giant steps, Issue 10.1: https://www.axonjournal.com.au/issue-vol-10-no-1-may-2020/finding-line
- ‘Lines of Desire: the phenomenology of long-hand writing in creative praxis’, in New Writing: The International Journal for the Practice and Theory of Creative Writing
- ‘GOLEM Speaks’, in Frontier:The University of Leicester’s Postgraduate Research Magazine
- Cotswold Ways: writers in their landscapes series. In: McKormack, C. ed. Cotswold Life. Cheltenham: Archant Media (2016-19)
- ‘That Crafty Faculty’, in Enstam, G. ed. The Bottle Imp, the journal of the Association of Scottish Literary Studies. Issue 23, Summer 2018.
- ‘Ways Through the Wood: The Rogue Cartographies of Robert Holdstock’s Mythago Wood Cycle as a Cognitive Map for Creative Process in Fiction’, in Neale, D. ed. Writing in Practice, 4.
- ‘Lost in an Empty Land’, in Gigi, A. ed. Panorama: the journal of intelligent travel, ‘Lost’.
- ‘Sexing Faerie: gender and sexuality in the Fairy Tradition’, Pagan Dawn, Spring and Summer.
- ‘GOLEM Speaks: Flash fictions on Artificial Intelligence’, Centre for New Writing/University of Leicester.
- Ballad Tales: an anthology of British ballads retold.Brimscombe: The History Press.
- ‘Welcome to the Smeuse-House’, in Playford-Greenwell, S. and Prater, T. eds. Issue 2.
- ‘The Wolf Flute’, in Heholt, R. ed. Revenant: critical and creative studies of the Supernatural. Issue 2. Falmouth University.
- Marginalia: graffiti, urban coding and the semiotics of the street, inHidden Stories, University of Leicester, Centre for New Writing.
- ‘Let the Mountain Sing its Own Song’, in O’Brien, S. ed. The London Magazine. October/November 2015.
- Lost Border(poetry collection). Stroud: Chrysalis.
- Desiring Dragons: creativity, imagination and the writer’s quest, Compass Books.
- ‘Stepping Through The Gate: using stories and storytelling to foster positive visions of an ecologically sustainable future’, in Gerdie, A; Nanson, A., and Schieffelin, B. eds. Storytelling for a Greener World. Stroud: Hawthorn Press.
- Northamptonshire Folk Tales, Brimscombe: The History Press.
- Oxfordshire Folk Tales. Brimscombe: The History Press.
Turning the Wheel: seasonal Britain on two wheels, O Books, 2011
The Way of Awen: journey of a bard, O Books, 2010
The Book of the Bardic Chair, RJ Stewart Books 2009
Lost Islands: inventing Avalon, destroying Eden, Heart of Albion Press, 2008
The Bardic Handbook, Gothic Image, 2006
Lost Border, Chrysalis, 2015
Soul of the Earth (contributor) Awen 2011
The Immanent Moment, Awen 2010
Spring Fall, Awen 2009
Thirteen Treasures, Awen 2008
Wildblood, Away Concertinas, 2009
Into the Further Reaches, PS Avalon 2007
Iona, Mary Palmer, Awen 2008 (introduction)
The Signature of Kisses, Simon Miles, Awen 2007 (introduction)
Tidal Shift, Mary Palmer, Awen, 2009 (introduction)
Places of Truth, Jay Ramsay, Awen, 2009 (introduction)
The William Blake Birthday Book, Bow of Burning Gold, 2007 (contributor)
Writing the Land: an anthology of natural words, Awen 2003 (editor)
Generations (contributor), Poetry Can, 2000
Stealing Ivy 1 & 2, (contributor) Northampton Poets, 1992
Ballad Tales: an anthology of British Ballads retold (editor & contributor), The History Press 2017
English Folk Tales (contributor), The History Press, 2016
This Fearful Tempest, Awen 2012
The Burning Path, Awen, 2011
The Well Under the Sea, Awen 2009
The Sun Miners, Awen 2007
Windsmith, Awen, 2006
The Long Woman, Awen 2004
Facts and Fiction
The Big Picture
Writing in Practice
The London Magazine
Revenant: critical and creative studies in the supernatural